Uttarakhand, a state in northern India crossed by the Himalayas, is known for its Hindu pilgrimage sites. Rishikesh, a major centre for yoga study, was made famous by the Beatles’ 1968 visit. The city hosts the evening Ganga Aarti, a spiritual gathering on the sacred Ganges River. The state's forested Jim Corbett National Park shelters Bengal tigers and other native wildlife.
Delhi To Mussoorie (320 Km, 7 Hrs)After arrival in Delhi, we will transfer you to Mussoorie from Airport/Railway Station. On reaching Mussoorie after check-in the hotel, you will be on you leisure to spend the evening. You will be staying there for an overnight stay in the hotel after dinner.
Mussoorie – City TourToday, after breakfast, you will be spending your pre-lunch session with us while visiting various exciting places in Mussoorie like Kempty Fall. Afternoon, you will be spending the day at your leisure in getting further acquainted with the surroundings of the Mussoorie, strolling in the market, making purchases, etc. In the late evening, you will have your dinner at the hotel, followed by an overnight stay.
Mussoorie To HaridwarAfter breakfast and check-out from the hotel, you will be proceeding to Haridwar and visiting various temples in the afternoon. In the evening, you will be witnessing the most mesmerizing Aarti and Puja at Har Ki Pauri. Late in the evening, you will be checking in the hotel and doing an overnight stay after enjoying a delicious dinner.
Haridwar To Corbett (260 Km, 7 Hrs)Today, after breakfast and check-out from the hotel, we will be proceeding to Corbett. Corbett is known for its picturesque surrounding and incredible views. You will be visiting exciting places around Corbett in the afternoon. In the evening you will be arriving at the hotel, and after Check-in, you will be doing an overnight stay after enjoying a fantastic dinner.
Corbett/Nainital (90 Km, 3hrs)After early morning breakfast, you will be heading to the gate of Corbett for taking a Jeep Safari that will take you through Jim Corbett Tiger Reserve to have many pleasant views with tigers and other wild animals till afternoon. After taking lunch, you will be proceeding to Nainital. On arrival in Nainital, you will be check-in the hotel and make an overnight stay in the hotel after having your sumptuous dinner.
Site Visits At NainitalIn the morning, after breakfast, you will be leaving for ‘The Lake Tour’, via Bhowali, which is the largest fruit market. You will be further visiting other interesting places as Bhimtal, Naukuchiyatal (lake with nine corners) and Sattal (7 lakes). Late in the evening, you will be visiting Hanuman Mandir and observatory. You will be reverting to the hotel for an overnight stay after dinner.
Nainital To New Delhi (320 Km, 7hrs)Today will be the last day of your tour, and after breakfast and check-out from the hotel, you will be proceeding to Delhi. We will transfer you to the Airport/Railway Station, and from there, you will be on your own for the onward journey.
· Assistance on arrival at Railway station/Bus stand/Airport
· Welcome, Drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic).
· 06 Nights and 07 Days accommodation at a good hotel as per the respective rooms.
· Entire Site seeing by AC car
· Pick and Drop from New Delhi Railway Station/Airport
· All Toll Tax, Green Tax, Parking Charges, and Driver Stay during Visit.
· Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt,Etc.
· Fare – Air/Train
· Any Entrance fees for monuments or sights
· Rides and other charges
· Government Service Tax
· Taxi service not exclusively mentioned in the package.
· Only items explicitly mentioned in the package are inclusive, otherwise all are exclusive.
While on Trip you need to carry your Identity Proof's along with you. At Hotels Manager or Receptionists may ask for your travel documents. Documents needed are mentioned below in accordance with age
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD (5 to 11 years) : Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card
- CHILD (2 to 4 years) : Aadhar Card / School ID
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs