Munnar - 2 Nights Stay
Houseboat - 1 Night Stay
Kovalam - 2 Nights Stay
- The idyllic tourist destination in God's own country.
- Visiting the Eravikulam National Park.
- The backwaters of Kerala is a unique product of Kerala.
- Kovalam beach is known as the "Paradise of the South".
- Shangumugham Beach where one can watch the amazing sunset.
Kochi – Munnar (158 kms. - 04 hrs.)On arrival our representative will greet you at Kochi Airport/Railway Station. Later proceed to Munnar, the place where the unfolded green carpet is waiting for you. Munnar is breathtakingly beautiful, a haven of peace and tranquility - the idyllic tourist destination in God's own country. On the way to Munnar you can also watch the mesmerizing waterfall in Cheeyappara and colourful flowers in Blossom Garden. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore rest of the day along with the nature. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
MunnarAfter having the breakfast proceed for a morning sightseeing trip of Munnar; visiting the Eravikulam National Park. The Shola forests around Mattupetty are ideal for trekking and bird watching, with the variety of birds found there. Enroute visit Kundala Lake Echo Point, View Point & green carpet of Munnar Tea Gardens. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Munnar – Houseboat (200 kms. – 05 hrs.)After having the breakfast proceed to the boat Jetty, board the traditionally decorated houseboats and begin the enchanting backwater cruise. The backwaters of Kerala is a unique product of Kerala and is found no where else in the world. Sparkling greens, emerald backwaters, coir-laden houseboats and magical beauty heals your mind and body as you travel to surreal Kerala. Overnight stay in the Houseboat.
Houseboat – Kovalam (176 kms. – 05 hrs.)After enjoying the breakfast proceed to Kovalam. Kovalam beach is known as the "Paradise of the South". This dreamland is an evergreen, serene, pleasant climatic and enticing beach destination. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. With high rock promontory and a calm bay of blue waters, this beach paradise creates a unique aquarelle on moonlight nights. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Kovalam – Trivandrum – KovalamAfter the breakfast proceed for the sightseeing of Trivandrum. The major attraction of Trivandrum is Other sightseeing places are Kuthiramalika Palace Museum, the name Kuthiramalika means 'palace of horses' derived from the frieze of 122 wooden horses on the exterior walls. Veli Tourist Village,which has an excellent waterfront park with a wide range of aqua entertainment facilities like fishponds, wading pools and landscaped garden. Shangumugham Beach where one can watch the amazing sunset. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Kovalam – Trivandrum (20 kms. – 45 mins.)After having the breakfast pack your baggages with a promise to return once again to this Paradise.... Proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holidays.
· Assistance on arrival at Railway station/Bus stand/Airport
· Welcome, Drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic).
· 05 Nights and 06 Days accommodation at a good hotel as per the respective rooms.
· Entire Site seeing by AC car
· Pick and Drop from Kochi/Trivendrum Railway Station/Airport
· All Toll Tax, Green Tax, Parking Charges, and Driver Stay during Visit.
· Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt,Etc.
Please Note : At Munnar & Thekkady, A/c rooms are not provided/required except wherever mentioned.
· Fare – Air/Train
· Any Entrance fees for monuments or sights
· Rides and other charges
· Government Service Tax
· Taxi service not exclusively mentioned in the package.
· Only items explicitly mentioned in the package are inclusive, otherwise all are exclusive.
While on Trip you need to carry your Identity Proof's along with you. At Hotels Manager or Receptionists may ask for your travel documents. Documents needed are mentioned below in accordance with age
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD (5 to 11 years) : Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card
- CHILD (2 to 4 years) : Aadhar Card / School ID
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
India is incredible! Isn't itThe diversity of India is its strength, and especially it is depicted...
Kovalam has always attracted tourists across the world whether from the USA, UK, Europe, or Australi...