Himachal Pradesh is a northern Indian state in the Himalayas. It's home to scenic mountain towns and resorts such as Dalhousie. Host to the Dalai Lama, Himachal Pradesh has a strong Tibetan presence. This is reflected in its Buddhist temples and monasteries, as well as its vibrant Tibetan New Year celebrations. The region is also well known for its trekking, climbing and skiing areas.
Sangla – NarkandaAfter breakfast, you will be heading to Narkanda where after check-in at the hotel you will be moving further to a short excursion to nearby Hattu peaks from where you could have a clear view of the magnificent Himalayan mountains and the lush green valley below.
Sangla – ChitkulAfter breakfast, there is a full-day excursion to Chitkul, the last village on Indo-Chinese border. It’s about an hour drive from your Hotel. At Chitkul we will halt for some time to let you walk in the village to have a feel of local life and their traditional culture there. Later in the afternoon, we will drive back to Sangla to visit Kamru Fort temple above Sangla Village. After visiting the fort, you will be coming to the Hotel to have an overnight stay.
Kalpa – SanglaToday, after taking breakfast in the morning, you could have a short walk above Kalpa village to have great beautiful views of nature. During the afternoon we will drive you to Sangla, one of the most mysterious valleys in Himachal Pradesh. There you have to check-in the Hotel and stay overnight at the Hotel.
Sarahan – KalpaIn the morning you will be again visiting the Bhimakali temple and later will be driven to Kalpa, one of the most sought-after Himalayan villages for its mesmerising beauty in Kinnaur Valley. At Kalpa, you have to check-in the Hotel and can enjoy the picturesque scenes and snow-covered mountains of holy Kailash Mountain. In the afternoon you could have a stroll in local Kalpa bazaar where you would get a chance to get familiar with their local culture and traditional attractions.
Chandigarh-SarahanOur representative will meet you at Chandigarh and drive you from Chandigarh to Sarahan by road. On arrival, you have to check-in the Hotel and could visit Bhimakali temple at Sarahan later on. You would be staying at the Hotel overnight.
Narkanda – ChandigarhAfter breakfast in the morning, you will be visiting nearby villages, which are known for their apple orchards and local beauty. Later during the day, you will proceed to Chandigarh to board afternoon flight.
· Assistance on arrival at Railway station/Bus stand/Airport
· Welcome, Drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic).
· 05 Nights and 06 Days accommodation at a good hotel as per the respective rooms.
· Entire Site seeing by AC car
· Pick and Drop from New Delhi Railway Station/Airport
· All Toll Tax, Green Tax, Parking Charges, and Driver Stay during Visit.
· Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt,Etc.
- 5% G.S.T.
- Fare – Air/Train
- Any Entrance fees for monuments or sights
- Rides and other charges
- Government Service Tax
- Taxi service not exclusively mentioned in the package.
- Only items explicitly mentioned in the package are inclusive, otherwise all are exclusive.
While on Trip you need to carry your Identity Proof's along with you. At Hotels Manager or Receptionists may ask for your travel documents. Documents needed are mentioned below in accordance with age
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD (5 to 11 years) : Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card
- CHILD (2 to 4 years) : Aadhar Card / School ID
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs