The tourists, visitors, trekkers, voyagers, and adventurers often visit North-East India with its seven sister states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, and Tripura, for it’s undulating slopes, and the flourishing fields with luxurious green cover blended with the wide assortment, and the mysterious, intriguing greenery with picturesque landscapes, tea gardens, wild outdoors, camping, mountain climbing, national parks, endangered wildlife, rare plant species, pristine waterfalls, rolling hills and deep valleys. Though it is least explored, it’s still the most arguably awesome and the beautiful destination of the Indian subcontinent.
NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Gangtok (120 Kms / 5 Hrs)Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Gangtok (5,500 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Excursion To Tsomgo Lake & Baba MandirAfter breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Gangtok – Pelling (150 Kms / 5 Hrs) Via ChardhamAfter breakfast start for Pelling (6,300 ft.). Enroute visit Temi Tea Garden, Samdruptse & Siddheshwar Dham (Chardham) in Namchi. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Pelling.
Pelling SightseeingAfter breakfast start for full day sightseeing. 1st Half tour - Darap village, Rimbi water Falls, Khecheopalri Lake & Khangchendzongha waterfalls. In afternoon start for 2nd Half tour - Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdantse Ruins, New Helipad Ground. Overnight stay at Pelling.
DepartureAfter morning breakfast, check out from the hotel & leave for your journey back home.
· Assistance on arrival at Railway station/Bus stand/Airport
· Welcome, Drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic).
· 04 Nights and 05 Days accommodation at a good hotel as per the respective rooms.
· Entire Site seeing by AC car
· Pick and Drop from New Delhi Railway Station/Airport
· All Toll Tax, Green Tax, Parking Charges, and Driver Stay during Visit.
· Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt,Etc.
· Fare – Air/Train
· Any Entrance fees for monuments or sights
· Rides and other charges
· Government Service Tax
· Taxi service not exclusively mentioned in the package.
· Only items explicitly mentioned in the package are inclusive, otherwise all are exclusive.
While on Trip you need to carry your Identity Proof's along with you. At Hotels Manager or Receptionists may ask for your travel documents. Documents needed are mentioned below in accordance with age
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD (5 to 11 years) : Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card
- CHILD (2 to 4 years) : Aadhar Card / School ID
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
Visit Jaldapara Wild Life Sanctuary on back of the Elephant / by Jeep (as per availability & on dire...
Have full day sightseeing covering Temi Tea, Samdruptse and Siddhesvar Dham - a miniature replica of...