Rajasthan Tour Package
Visit Agra & witness the one and only of 7 wonders here The TajMahal- the most precious gift of love built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his loving wife Mumtaz and Also visit the Marble inlay making factories to see traditional workers making amazing marble crafts. Have some fun at Ranthambore National Park (Jeep Safari / Canter Safari). visit Fatehpur Sikri - once the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar. Also visit the Bulund Darwaza, the largest gateway in the world.
Agra – Delhi Railway Station / Airport (216 Km / 3 ½ Hrs)After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Delhi Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey.
Ranthambore National Park (Jeep Safari / Canter Safari)Morning and afternoon jungle safari in Ranthambore National Park by Jeep / Canter (At your own cost). Overnight stay at Ranthambore.
Ranthambore – Agra Sightseeing (265 Km / 5 Hrs)After Breakfast drive to another historical and romantic city - Agra. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri - once the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar. Also visit the Bulund Darwaza, the largest gateway in the world. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon visit The world famous Taj Mahal - the most precious gift of love built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his loving wife Mumtaz and Also visit the Marble inlay making factories to see traditional workers making amazing marble crafts. Overnight stay at Agra.
Jaipur – Ranthambore (156 Km / 3 Hrs)After breakfast transfer to Ranthambore. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon visit Ranthambore Fort built in 994 A.D. atop high creek 200 meters above sea level. Overnight stay at Ranthambore.
Jaipur Local SightseeingAfter breakfast start for full day local sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, "Gaitore" Cenetophs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Delhi Local SightseeingAfter breakfast proceed for fullday sightseeing tour of Delhi. Covering Jama Masjid*, Red Fort*, Raj Ghat, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple (Bahai), Qutub Minar, Rastrapati Bhawan*, Parliament House*, Jantar Mantar & India Gate. Overnight stay at Delhi. (*Drive Pass)
Delhi – Jaipur (259 Km / 4 ½ Hrs)After breakfast proceed to the Pink City - Jaipur. On arrival check into your hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Delhi Railway Station / Airport – HotelMeet & Greet on arrival at Delhi Railway Station / Airport & transfer to Hotel. On arrival check-in to hotel. Overnight stay at Delhi.
· Assistance on arrival at Railway station/Bus stand/Airport
· Welcome, Drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic).
· 07 Nights and 08 Days accommodation at a good hotel as per the respective rooms.
· Entire Site seeing by AC car
· Pick and Drop from New Delhi Railway Station/Airport
· All Toll Tax, Green Tax, Parking Charges, and Driver Stay during Visit.
· Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt,Etc.
· Fare – Air/Train
· Any Entrance fees for monuments or sights
· Rides and other charges
· Government Service Tax
· Taxi service not exclusively mentioned in the package.
· Only items explicitly mentioned in the package are inclusive, otherwise all are exclusive.
While on Trip you need to carry your Identity Proof's along with you. At Hotels Manager or Receptionists may ask for your travel documents. Documents needed are mentioned below in accordance with age
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD (5 to 11 years) : Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card
- CHILD (2 to 4 years) : Aadhar Card / School ID
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
The Great Indian Thar Desert, a subtropical desert, is the most visited destination in the north-wes...