Nepal, known for its Mountain peaks with eight out of ten highest peaks in the World is the best destination to get you the most thrilling adventure to fly over the Mount Everest to have a spell-bounding glance of the mesmerizing beauty and the breath-taking World’s highest mountain peak. Other than mountains Nepal is thronged by the tourists, cherishing visitors and voyagers throughout the year for its Buddhist culture, exotic nature, stupas, socially slanted sanctuaries, and religious communities. It’s Hindu and Buddhist temples, trekking, village travelling, and daily hikes, wildlife watching, adrenaline rush, and the life of luxury are unmatchable with any other tourist destination on the planet.
Arrival At Kathmandu International Airport (Night: 01)On arrival at Kathmandu, we will transfer you to the hotel, where you will check-in and have the leisure to get yourselves acquainted with the surroundings while overcoming journey tiredness. In the evening, you will be witnessing Puja and Aarti at Pashupatinath Temple, one of the 12 most sacred Jyotirlingas, outside India. Late in the evening, you will be having a delicious dinner, followed by an overnight stay.
Mount Everest Flight And Visit To Other TemplesToday, after breakfast, you will be taking an early morning flight to Mount Everest. There, you will be visiting the exciting pilgrimage places like Budhanilkantha (Sleeping Vishnu), Bhaktapur Darbar Square Kathmandu Darbar Square and Swayambhunath Stupa. Here, you will be staying overnight after having a delicious dinner of Nepalese delicacies.
Fly To Jomsom (2840 M, 22 Km, 2 Hrs) To Visit Muktinath TempleToday after breakfast, we will be flying to Jomsom (15-20 min), followed by hiking of half-an- hour up to reach jeep station. From there, we will be driving from Jomsom to Muktinath Temple by jeep. Here, you will be taking a Holy bath and doing the Prayer and Puja and other ritual activities. Later in the afternoon, we will revert to the hotel at Jomsom. After a sumptuous dinner, you will be staying here for an overnight.
Jomson To Damodar Kunda By Charter HelicopterToday after breakfast, you will be flying to Damodar Kunda by Helicopter. There you will be doing Prayer and Puja after taking a holy bath. Later in the afternoon, you will fly back to the Jomsom and will be at your leisure. In the evening you could take a stroll in Jomsom or go shopping. You will be doing an overnight stay here after dinner.
Drive To KathmanduToday, after breakfast and check-out from the hotel, you will fly back to Pokhara. From there, you will fly back to Kathmandu. On arrival, you will check-in the hotel and be on your own to spend your time. You can go shopping, or enjoy an evening in Kathmandu there among local people. During the night, you will be having your dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel.
DepartureToday will be the last day of the tour, and after breakfast and check-out from the hotel, we will transfer you to the airport for your onward journey to your destination. self-evident
· Assistance on arrival at Railway station/Bus stand/Airport
· Welcome, Drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic).
· 8 Nights and 9 Days accommodation at a good hotel as per the respective rooms.
· Entire Site seeing by AC car
· Pick and Drop from New Delhi Railway Station/Airport
· All Toll Tax, Green Tax, Parking Charges, and Driver Stay during Visit.
· Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt,Etc.
· Fare – Air/Train
· Any Entrance fees for monuments or sights
· Rides and other charges
· Government Service Tax
· Taxi service not exclusively mentioned in the package.
· Only items explicitly mentioned in the package are inclusive, otherwise all are exclusive.
While on Trip you need to carry your Identity Proof's along with you. At Hotels Manager or Receptionists may ask for your travel documents. Documents needed are mentioned below in accordance with age
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD (5 to 11 years) : Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card
- CHILD (2 to 4 years) : Aadhar Card / School ID / PAN card
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs