Grand Island Trip And Water Sports
- Calangute beach, water sports, Sinquerim Beach.
- Shree Manguesh Temple,Fort Aguada.
- Old Goa Churches,Dona Paula.
- Shopping time at Panjim.
- Miramar Beach & Mandovi River Cruise etc.
Arrive GoaAs soon as you will arrive at Goa Airport you will be transfer to the Hotel in Goa with one of our Executive. After arriving to the Hotel check in to the hotel where you will be catered with a non alcoholic welcome drink, you can spend rest of the day at leisure or you may explore the local area and beaches in the evening. Moreover, you can indulge yourself in street shopping. An overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Explore GoaAfter taking an early breakfast on the day 2, you will be picked from the hotel (in North Goa) and will be taken to half day tour to "The Grand Island Tour" and "Dolphin Chasing", "Snorkeling", "Thread Fishing", "Sea Swimming". You will be catered with complimentary drinks and Lunch at a beach with 'hot n fresh' BBQ fish. Later, you will return to hotel and will get the half day at leisure. Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel in Goa. Please Note: These activities are not meant for the kids below 5 yrs and adults above 60yrs and they are not permitted there. Moreover, if you residing in the South Goa hotel then transfers will have additional cost of 1500 per vehicle to and from
Goa SightSeeingOn the day 3 after having a yummy breakfast at Hotel, you will explore Goa. We will cover Sinquerim Beach, Shree Manguesh Temple, Fort Aguada, Old Goa Churches, Dona Paula, Shopping time at Panjim, Miramar Beach & lastly a lunch at Spice Plantation (at an extra cost), Mandovi River Cruise (at an extra cost on direct payment only). You will be returning to the hotel in the evening and enjoy the evening at leisure. An overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Water SportsIf you are visiting Goa then there is no fun without enjoying water sports in the season. On the day 4 of you trip you will make head out to one of the most iconic - Calangute beach for enjoying the water sports (including Jet Ski, Parasailing, Banana Boat Ride & Ringo Boat Ride). Note: These activities are not meant for the kids below 5 yrs and adults above 60yrs and they are not permitted there. Pick up and drop from the hotel will be at additional charges for this day so you are advised to reach Calangute beach on your own from the hotel you are staying.
DepartureThe day 4 is the last day of your trip and on this day after taking breakfast, you will be transferred to Goa Airport for your onward journey. This transfer is included in your tour package.
- Return private airport transfers by small vehicle.
- 04 Nights and 05 Days accommodation at a good hotel as per the respective rooms.
- Non-alcoholic welcome drink on arrival
- Half Day trip to The Grand Island trip including Dolphin chasing, snorkeling, thread fishing.
- North & South Goa Sightseeing trip is free and it is provided by private vehicle
- The use of Tea / Coffee Maker which is replenished once a day is complementary
- Two bottles of Mineral Water will be provided which are replenished daily in the room
- Use of Swimming Pool as well as other recreation activities is free
- Children below the age of 5 years will be complimentary without extra bed in the same room.
- All presently applicable hotel taxes
- Fare – Air/Train
- Any Entrance fees for monuments or sights
- Rides and other charges
- Government Service Tax
- Taxi service not exclusively mentioned in the package.
- Only items explicitly mentioned in the package are inclusive, otherwise all are exclusive.
While on Trip you need to carry your Identity Proof's along with you. At Hotels Manager or Receptionists may ask for your travel documents. Documents needed are mentioned below in accordance with age
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD (5 to 11 years) : Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card
- CHILD (2 to 4 years) : Aadhar Card / School ID
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs