Nepal, known for its Mountain peaks with eight out of ten highest peaks in the World is the best destination to get you the most thrilling adventure to fly over the Mount Everest to have a spell-bounding glance of the mesmerizing beauty and the breath-taking World’s highest mountain peak. Other than mountains Nepal is thronged by the tourists, cherishing visitors and voyagers throughout the year for its Buddhist culture, exotic nature, stupas, socially slanted sanctuaries, and religious communities. It’s Hindu and Buddhist temples, trekking, village travelling, and daily hikes, wildlife watching, adrenaline rush, and the life of luxury are unmatchable with any other tourist destination on the planet.
Arrival At KathmanduOn arrival at Kathmandu, we will transfer you to the hotel, where you will check-in and have the leisure to get yourselves acquainted with the surroundings while overcoming journey tiredness. Otherwise, you can proceed to Kathmandu Darbar Square and Swayambhunath Stupa, one of the ancient stupas, which resulted in the creation of Kathmandu Valley. Late in the evening, you will be having a delicious dinner, followed by an overnight stay.
Kathmandu & Nagarkot SightseeingToday, after breakfast and check-out at the hotel, you will be visiting the exciting destinations of Kathmandu. We will be starting from Kathmandu valley sightseeing, first by visiting Pashupatinath Temple, one of the 12 most sacred Jyotirlingas, outside India. After it, you will be moving to Budhanilkantha, renowned as Sleeping Vishnu, followed by visiting Bhaktapur Darbar Square, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, in case time permits. Later we will be visiting Bouddhanath Stupa, Swayambhunath Stupa, followed by Patan City and Bhaktapur City. Later we will proceed to Nagarkot (Hill Station). After Nagarkot sightseeing, we will proceed to the hotel in Nagarkot. Here you will be staying overnight after having a delicious dinner of Nepalese delicacies.
Back To Kathmandu & SightseeingToday, after breakfast in the morning, you will be having Himalayan views and a visit to the nearby surroundings in Nagarkot. At noon we will travel to Kathmandu. Here you will be visiting the sites we missed earlier like Bhaktapur and Patan Durbar Square. In the evening, you will revert to the hotel and will be at your leisure to do shopping or strolling in the local streets of Kathmandu to learn the nuances of Nepalese culture. During the night, you will be staying here for an overnight after dinner.
DepartureToday will be the last day of the tour, and after breakfast and check-out from the hotel, we will transfer you to the airport for your onward journey to your destination.
· Assistance on arrival at Railway station/Bus stand/Airport
· Welcome, Drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic).
· 3 Nights and 4 Days accommodation at a good hotel as per the respective rooms.
· Entire Site seeing by AC car
· Pick and Drop from New Delhi Railway Station/Airport
· All Toll Tax, Green Tax, Parking Charges, and Driver Stay during Visit.
· Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt,Etc.
· Fare – Air/Train
· Any Entrance fees for monuments or sights
· Rides and other charges
· Government Service Tax
· Taxi service not exclusively mentioned in the package.
· Only items explicitly mentioned in the package are inclusive, otherwise all are exclusive.
While on Trip you need to carry your Identity Proof's along with you. At Hotels Manager or Receptionists may ask for your travel documents. Documents needed are mentioned below in accordance with age
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD (5 to 11 years) : Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card
- CHILD (2 to 4 years) : Aadhar Card / School ID
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs