Nepal, known for its Mountain peaks with eight out of ten highest peaks in the World is the best destination to get you the most thrilling adventure to fly over the Mount Everest to have a spell-bounding glance of the mesmerizing beauty and the breath-taking World’s highest mountain peak. Other than mountains Nepal is thronged by the tourists, cherishing visitors and voyagers throughout the year for its Buddhist culture, exotic nature, stupas, socially slanted sanctuaries, and religious communities. It’s Hindu and Buddhist temples, trekking, village travelling, and daily hikes, wildlife watching, adrenaline rush, and the life of luxury are unmatchable with any other tourist destination on the planet.
Arrival At Kathmandu International Airport.Welcome by our office representative, transfer to the Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Early Morning Mount Everest Flight.After breakfast sightseeing tour of Kathmandu city including Pashupatinath Temple, Swyambhunath, Boudhanath Stupa, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Budhanilakantha (Sleeping Vishnu). Overnight at Hotel.
After Breakfast Drive To Pokhara.Visit Manakamana Devi Temple on the way. Proceed to Pokhara after lunch at Manakamana. Overnight in Pokhara.
Early Morning Sunrise & Himalayan View From Sarangkot.After breakfast major sightseeng tour of Pokhara city including Devi’s fall, Gupteswor Cave, Mahendra Cave, Bat Cave, Seti River Gorge, International mountain Museum & Fewa Lake boating. Overnight at Hotel.
After Having Breakfast Drive To Chitwan National Park.Check in to the Hotel. After Lunch Jungle Walk, Elephant bathing & River side Sunset program. In the evening Tharu cultural program. Overnight at Hotel.
Wildlife ActivitiesAfter Breakfast Full Day Wildlife Activities Including Elephant Safari, Canoeing, Jungle Walk, Elephant Breeding Centre & Tharu Village Walk. Overnight At Hote
Early Morning Wake Up Call.Leave for birds watching. After having breakfast drive/fly to Kathmandu. Free time for shopping. Overnight at Hotel.
It's Time for AdieuLast Day Of The Tour, Transfer To Airport To Connect Your Flight For Onward Journey.
· Assistance on arrival at Railway station/Bus stand/Airport
· Welcome, Drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic).
· 8 Nights and 9 Days accommodation at a good hotel as per the respective rooms.
· Entire Site seeing by AC car
· Pick and Drop from New Delhi Railway Station/Airport
· All Toll Tax, Green Tax, Parking Charges, and Driver Stay during Visit.
· Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt,Etc.
· Fare – Air/Train
· Any Entrance fees for monuments or sights
· Rides and other charges
· Government Service Tax
· Taxi service not exclusively mentioned in the package.
· Only items explicitly mentioned in the package are inclusive, otherwise all are exclusive.
While on Trip you need to carry your Identity Proof's along with you. At Hotels Manager or Receptionists may ask for your travel documents. Documents needed are mentioned below in accordance with age
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD (5 to 11 years) : Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card
- CHILD (2 to 4 years) : Aadhar Card / School ID / PAN card
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs