Kaza - 3 night stays
Visit tabo Village
Visit komic Village & Langza
- Visit Highest village of Asia -- The Komik Village.
- High Hamlet of Spiti "Langza" -- Which belongs to Sakyapa Sect. of Tibetan Buddhism.
- Grand view of twin peaks of Mane Range.
- You can explore the 1200-year-old Dhankar Gompa.
Drive From Manali To Kaza (11,980 Feet / 8-10 Hours)On your arrival at Manali, you will be assisted by our officials, who will drive you to Kaza. On arrival at Kaza after Check-in at Hotel, you will be free at leisure to have a feel of the town and the local people.
Drive To Tabo, To Dhankar, Trekking To The Dhankar Lake And Then Driving To Kaza.Today, after breakfast, we will be driving to Tabo renowned as the ‘Ajanta of the Himalayas’. The Tabo Monastery encloses Tabo, a 1010-year-old monument, which is a UNESCO world heritage site also, that is often visited by the tourists for its famous ancient paintings that portray The Buddha’s life. Besides it displays complex portrayals of Gods and Demons in addition to the life-size effigies of Bodhisatva in Western, Tibetan and Kashmiri styles. After spending some enjoyable time at Tabo, we will drive to Dhankar. Dhankar is situated in a hidden bowl shape tiny hamlet. Here you can explore the 1200-year-old Dhankar Gompa that is located between the rocky acmes on the edge of a cliff and seems unsteadily rooted. In case you have enough energy left you can visit the fabulous turquoise Dhankar TSO or Dhankar Lake. From there you could easily have over the valley views along with the grand view of twin peaks of Mane Rang (6593 m). You will have your dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Kaza.
From Kaza To Komik To Langza To KazaAfter breakfast, we will be driving to Komik, which is the highest village in Asia. Komik’s literal meaning is the ‘eye of a snow cock’, and it is situated at an elevation of 4513m. This Komik hamlet is wholly isolated from the rest of the world and has a small population of 84 people, living cut-off from the world for most of the year. KomikLundupChhemo, the highest monasteries in the world is set in here in the backdrop and is one of the major attraction here. You can spend some time here, soaking your soul in the surroundings serene nature. After that, we will be heading to visit the other high hamlet of Spiti known as Langza, located at an elevation of 4400 m and it belongs to the Sakyapa sect of Tibetan Buddhism. Langza is again a small village with a population of close to 137 people who resides in 33 households. Here you can also visit the ancient Lang Temple.
From Kaza To ManaliToday after breakfast we will be driving back to Manali from where you will dropped at the Railway Station/Airport as per you.
· Assistance on arrival at Railway station/Bus stand/Airport
· Welcome, Drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic).
· 3 Nights and 4 Days accommodation at a good hotel as per the respective rooms.
· Entire Site seeing by AC car
· Pick and Drop from New Delhi Railway Station/Airport
· All Toll Tax, Green Tax, Parking Charges, and Driver Stay during Visit.
· Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt,Etc.
· Fare – Air/Train
· Any Entrance fees for monuments or sights
· Rides and other charges
· Government Service Tax
· Taxi service not exclusively mentioned in the package.
· Only items explicitly mentioned in the package are inclusive, otherwise all are exclusive.
While on Trip you need to carry your Identity Proof's along with you. At Hotels Manager or Receptionists may ask for your travel documents. Documents needed are mentioned below in accordance with age
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD (5 to 11 years) : Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card
- CHILD (2 to 4 years) : Aadhar Card / School ID
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
India is incredible! Isn't itThe diversity of India is its strength, and especially it is depicted...