Himachal Pradesh is a northern Indian state in the Himalayas. It's home to scenic mountain towns and resorts such as Dalhousie. Host to the Dalai Lama, Himachal Pradesh has a strong Tibetan presence. This is reflected in its Buddhist temples and monasteries, as well as its vibrant Tibetan New Year celebrations. The region is also well known for its trekking, climbing and skiing areas.
Sarahan to Rakcham
Today, after breakfast, we will be leaving for Kalpa valley (approx. 90 km), where we will be visiting Kamroo Fort. Afterward, we will be driving to Rakcham, where you will do hotel check-in and will be free for the entire evening to have a look around the local market.Attractions : Sarahan, Sangla, Chitkul, Narkanda
CHANDIGARH-SARAHANReach in Chandigarh meet our great representative and Transfer by road from Chandigarh to Sarahan. On arrival check in at hotel. Evening visit Bhimakali temple at Sarahan. Overnight stay at Sarahan.
SARAHAN - KALPAMorning visit Bhimakali temple again and later drive to Kalpa, one of the most beautiful Himalayan village in Kinnaur valley. Check in Hotel. From Kalpa we have beautiful view of the holy Kinner Kailash Mountain. Afternoon walk in traditional bazaar of Kalpa.
KALPA - SANGLAAfter breakfast go for a short walk above Kalpa village. Afternoon drive to Sangla, one of the most hidden valleys in Himachal Pradesh. Check in Hotel.
SANGLA - CHITKULAfter breakfast go for a full day excursion to Chitkul, the last village on Indo-Chinese boarder. It is an hour drive from Sangla to Chitukul. Walk inside Chitukul village. Later drive back to Sangla and visit Kamru Fort temple above Sangla Village.
SANGLA - NARKANDAAfter breakfast drive to Narkanda. Check in Hotel. Afternoon a short excursion to nearby Hattu peaks from where you have view of high Himalayan peaks and the valley below.
NARKANDA - CHANDIGARHMorning visit the nearby villages , famous for apple orchards of Himachal Predesh. Later drive to Chandigarh to board afternoon flight back home.
- Assistance on arrival at Railway station/Bus stand/Airport
- Welcome, Drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic).
- 05 Nights and 06 Days accommodation at a good hotel as per the respective rooms.
- Entire Site seeing by AC car
- Pick and Drop from New Delhi Railway Station/Airport
- All Toll Tax, Green Tax, Parking Charges, and Driver Stay during Visit.
- Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt,Etc.
- Fare – Air/Train
- Any Entrance fees for monuments or sights
- Rides and other charges
- Government Service Tax
- Taxi service not exclusively mentioned in the package.
- Only items explicitly mentioned in the package are inclusive, otherwise all are exclusive.
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD (5 to 11 years) : Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card
- CHILD (2 to 4 years) : Aadhar Card / School ID
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
Situated at an elevation of 7,589 feet, Sarahan, a small village in Himachal Pradesh, renowned for B...