Jodhpur(2N) | Jaisalmer(2N) | Bikaner(1N)
At Jodhpur enjoy visiting Ghanta Ghar (clock tower), Nai Sadak, Sojati Gate, & Mochi Bazaar. Cover Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum and Mehrangarh Fort next day. We will also make you visit Moti Mahal, Phool Mahal, Kaylana Lake, Mandore Garden and Jaswant Thada (a marble cenotaph built in 1899).Attractions : Mehrangadh Fort, Sand Dunes, Jaisalmer Fort, Umaid Bhavan Palace
Arrival Into JodhpurAt the time of arrival, we will pick you up from the airport or station and will transfer to the hotel. There you can check-in to the hotel and can spend your evening at leisure. You can also visit a local market to shop for authentic Jodhpuri handicrafts on your own. Some famous markets in Jodhpur are Ghanta Ghar (clock tower), Nai Sadak, Sojati Gate, & Mochi Bazaar. At the end of the day take your dinner and an overnight stay at your hotel.
Jodhpur SightseeingThe next day after taking the delicious breakfast you will be commencing your Jodhpur city tour in which we will cover Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum and Mehrangarh Fort. We will also make you visit Moti Mahal, Phool Mahal, Kaylana Lake, Mandore Garden and Jaswant Thada (a marble cenotaph built in 1899). Spend your evening at leisure and stay overnight at Jodhpur.
Jodhpur - JaisalmerOn the 3rd day after taking your breakfast you will check-out & transfer to Jaisalmer “the Golden City”. On arrival in Jaisalmer, check-in to the hotel and spend your evening while taking a leisurely walk into the only living fort of the world. Take your dinner and an overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
Jaisalmer Local SightseeingOn the next day, after taking the breakfast, visit the Jaisalmer Fort which is best known as the "Golden Fort". Then we will make you visit Patwon-ki-haveli, Nathmal-ki-haveli, Salim singh-ki-Haveli and Gadishar Lake. In the evening, you will be proceeding for a camel ride through the Sam Sand Dunes and will experience the magical sunset over the Thar Desert. You will be catered with a delicious dinner and an overnight stay at Jaisalmer. You can enjoy some Optional Experience at Extra Cost (including a night in camp in the desert, a cultural Rajasthani show and dinner.)
Jaisalmer - BikanerOn the last day of your trip after taking your breakfast in the hotel, you will be proceeded to transfer to Bikaner. After arriving to Bikaner, check-in to your hotel. And after getting relaxed in the afternoon, visit Junagarh Fort. Experience Anup Mahal, Gaj Mandir, Sheesh Mahal, Prachina Museum and Lalgarh Palace. You will be catered with a delicious dinner and an overnight stay at Bikaner.
Bikaner - Jodhpur DropAfter taking your breakfast, you will be checking-out and transferring to the airport or station for your onward journey.
- Assistance on arrival at Railway station/Bus stand/Airport
- Welcome, Drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic).
- 05 Nights and 06 Days accommodation at a good hotel as per the respective rooms.
- Entire Site seeing by AC car
- Pick and Drop from New Delhi Railway Station/Airport
- All Toll Tax, Green Tax, Parking Charges, and Driver Stay during Visit.
- Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt,Etc.
- Fare – Air/Train
- Any Entrance fees for monuments or sights
- Rides and other charges
- Government Service Tax
- Taxi service not exclusively mentioned in the package.
- Only items explicitly mentioned in the package are inclusive, otherwise all are exclusive.
While on Trip you need to carry your Identity Proof's along with you. At Hotels Manager or Receptionists may ask for your travel documents. Documents needed are mentioned below in accordance with age
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD (5 to 11 years) : Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card
- CHILD (2 to 4 years) : Aadhar Card / School ID / PAN card
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs