Jaipur: Souvenir Pride, Hawa Mahal, City Palace
Arrival Into JaipurAt the time of arrival you will be picked up from the airport or station and will be transferred to the hotel. There you can check-in and relax. After that spend your evening at leisure and enjoy the hotel’s amenities or take a leisure stroll in vibrant market streets. You will be catered with dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel itself.
Jaipur SightseeingOn the next day you will be starting your day with a yummy breakfast, then you will be proceeding for a city tour of Rajasthan’s Capital. You will enoy an elephant ride to the top in Amber Fort then continue to visit Jaigarh Fort. On your way back to Jaipur we will make you visit Jal Mahal. After taking lunch you will be enjoying the visits of Jantar Mantar, City Palace, & Hawa Mahal. Lastly, take dinner and stay overnight at the hotel.
Explore The Jaipur BazzarsTake a Yummy breakfast in the morning at your Hotel itself and then we will take you to the visit of Nahargarh Fort, Albert Hall Museum as well as Birla Mandir. After the half day visit to Jaipur’s Famous Places you can have your evening free and explore the vibrant bazzars of Jaipur and do some shopping for your loved ones. Take your dinner at the Hotel and an overnight stay there.
DepartureTake a Yummy breakfast in the morning at your Hotel itself and Post breakfast, check-out the hotel and transfer to the airport or station for your onward journey.
· Assistance on arrival at Railway station/Bus stand/Airport
· Welcome, Drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic).
· 06 Nights and 07 Days accommodation at a good hotel as per the respective rooms.
· Entire Site seeing by AC car
· Pick and Drop from New Delhi Railway Station/Airport
· All Toll Tax, Green Tax, Parking Charges, and Driver Stay during Visit.
· Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt,Etc.
· Fare – Air/Train
· Any Entrance fees for monuments or sights
· Rides and other charges
· Government Service Tax
· Taxi service not exclusively mentioned in the package.
· Only items explicitly mentioned in the package are inclusive, otherwise all are exclusive.
While on Trip you need to carry your Identity Proof's along with you. At Hotels Manager or Receptionists may ask for your travel documents. Documents needed are mentioned below in accordance with age
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD (5 to 11 years) : Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card
- CHILD (2 to 4 years) : Aadhar Card / School ID / PAN card
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs