Royal, Regal, Revered – Rajasthan. A magical universe of colour coded kingdoms. A place where little red turbans and green saris dance to classical music. A place where medieval forts stand tall and proud, amidst flamboyant palaces and jeweled crowns. A place where camels, colour and culture are embodied as one. A mystical desert that has seen many wars, heard many secrets and narrated many stories.
Rajasthan's Capital Jaipur
Official Language Hindi
Udaipur Station / Airport – HotelMeet & Greet on arrival at Udaipur Railway Station / Airport & transfer to hotel. Check-in to hotel. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Udaipur SightseeingAfter breakfast start for Udaipur city tour. Visiting Fateh Sagar, Maharana Pratap Memorial, take a photo stop at Nehru Garden, Sehelion-KI-Bari - Queen’s resort for their friends, Sukhadia Circle (Drive Pass), Bhartiya Lok kala Museum - a museum of folk and art, it displays a rich collection of folk dresses, ornaments, puppets, masks, dolls. After that visit City Palace – The largest palace complex of Rajasthan, Jagdish Temple – built by Maharana Jagat Singh and is dedicated to Lord Vishnu & Gulab Bagh. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Excursion To ChittorgarhAfter breakfast start for full day excursion to Chittorgarh. Chittorgarh is the epitome of Rajput pride, romance and spirit. It reverberates with history of heroism and sacrifice, which is evident as it echoes with the tales sung by the Bards of Rajasthan. The main reason for visiting Chittorgarh is its massive hilltop fort, which is a depiction of Rajput culture and values. The fort stands on a 40-hectares site on an 180m high hill that rises rapidly from the plains below. Evening return back to Udaipur. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Hotel – Udaipur Airport / Railway StationAfter breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Udaipur Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey.
· Assistance on arrival at Railway station/Bus stand/Airport
· Welcome, Drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic).
· 03 Nights and 04 Days accommodation at a good hotel as per the respective rooms.
· Entire Site seeing by AC car
· Pick and Drop from New Delhi Railway Station/Airport
· All Toll Tax, Green Tax, Parking Charges, and Driver Stay during Visit.
· Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt,Etc.
· Fare – Air/Train
· Any Entrance fees for monuments or sights
· Rides and other charges
· Government Service Tax
· Taxi service not exclusively mentioned in the package.
· Only items explicitly mentioned in the package are inclusive, otherwise all are exclusive.
While on Trip you need to carry your Identity Proof's along with you. At Hotels Manager or Receptionists may ask for your travel documents. Documents needed are mentioned below in accordance with age
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD (5 to 11 years) : Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card
- CHILD (2 to 4 years) : Aadhar Card / School ID / PAN card
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs