Goa is a state in western India with coastlines stretching along the Arabian Sea. Its long history as a Portuguese colony prior to 1961 is evident in its preserved 17th-century churches and the area’s tropical spice plantations. Goa is also known for its beaches, ranging from popular stretches at Baga and Palolem to those in laid-back fishing villages such as Agonda.
Arrival At GoaAt arrival we will pick you from the airport and transfer you to the hotel to check-in for three days. Today you would be free on your own to visit and tour anywhere you want. You would be open to having meals as per your taste, appetite, and budget at any of the popular eateries. All the expenses would be to your account.
Explore Fort Aguada, Candolim Beach, Baga Beach, And Vagator BeachToday you would be exploring the Fort Aguada, Candolim Beach, Baga Beach, and Vagator beach. No doubt, it’s going to be a packed day as we would be taking you to some of the best attractions of Goa. After having breakfast as per the hotel plan, you would be picked from the hotel and would be taken for sightseeing at 11:00 am. We would be starting for the Fort Aguada, where you can treat your eyes with the royal looks and take snaps to your heart content in the preserved Portuguese fort of the seventeenth-century. After there we would be taking you to the clean and serene Candolim beach where you could feel the chill water brushing against your feet and could have lunch on your own at any of the shops. After 3:00 pm we would head to the Baga Beach where you could have water sports to pump your adrenaline. Here, you would also get a chance to do a lot of shopping at Anjuna Flea market. Yours last visit today would be of Vagator Beach where you would see the red cliffs looking down on the shore along with enjoying the pristine water of the beach. We would get you back to the hotel by 8:30 pm., where you could have your dinner as per the hotel plan and relax to get ready for the next day.
Explore On Your OwnToday you would be free on your own to spend the entire day as per your mood after having a yummy breakfast as per the hotel plans. All meals and sight visits would be to your cost. You could have a leisure time with your partner at the hotel where you could avail their paid spa service or could hit the other nearby destinations. We do provide paid taxi-service too.
It's Time To Adieu.Today you would adieu to this fantastic destination and would be coming back to your home to plan for your next visit with us. You would be dropped at the airport by early morning after your checking out of the hotel. After that, you would be on your own. We wish you a happy journey and would be looking forward to your lovely feedback. PleaseNote: These activities are not meant for the kids below 5 yrs and adults above 60yrs and they are not permitted there. Moreover, if you residing in the South Goa hotel then transfers will have additional cost of 1500 per vehicle to and from
· Assistance on arrival at Railway station/Bus stand/Airport
· Welcome, Drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic).
· 03 Nights and 04 Days accommodation at a good hotel as per the respective rooms.
· Entire Site seeing by AC car
· Pick and Drop from New Delhi Railway Station/Airport
· All Toll Tax, Green Tax, Parking Charges, and Driver Stay during Visit.
· Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt,Etc.
· Fare – Air/Train
· Any Entrance fees for monuments or sights
· Rides and other charges
· Government Service Tax
· Taxi service not exclusively mentioned in the package.
· Only items explicitly mentioned in the package are inclusive, otherwise all are exclusive.
While on Trip you need to carry your Identity Proof's along with you. At Hotels Manager or Receptionists may ask for your travel documents. Documents needed are mentioned below in accordance with age
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD (5 to 11 years) : Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card
- CHILD (2 to 4 years) : Aadhar Card / School ID
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs