Goa is a state in western India with coastlines stretching along the Arabian Sea. Its long history as a Portuguese colony prior to 1961 is evident in its preserved 17th-century churches and the area’s tropical spice plantations. Goa is also known for its beaches, ranging from popular stretches at Baga and Palolem to those in laid-back fishing villages such as Agonda.
Arrival At GoaIt's a honeymoon and not a just usual vacation tour. It has to be different than the rest. We knew it and have designed it accordingly. On arrival at Goa Airport, our executive would surprise you and your better half with an amazing Welcome kit with Shells Garlands, juices, Chocolate, Flowers, Perfume, and oxygen-enriched water bottles. After checking in at the hotel, you are at your leisure to relax for the rest of the day, or you may have food and explore the local market, nearby beaches and other exotic places to have a lovely evening. Pubs and nightlife of Goa rock at night and you could make this evening an unforgettable one. We do provide paid taxis at your call round the clock.
A Gorgeous PhotoshootThis day would be one of the special days for you as after your breakfast you are going to have a professional photoshoot by our expert photographer. You would be taken to the pre-designated best scenic and picturesque places in Goa. In case you have some other place in mind than that could also be done at the extra cost. After the photo session, you could go shopping or come back to the hotel.
Explore Panjim With A 5 Star Candle Light DinnerWe would be taking you to explore the Panaji city in the evening by a luxurious private car. You would be starting your day as per your convenience. At your call, we would take you to the lover’s paradise Dona Paula and Miramar beach where you could spend some personal moments and chat your heart out with your partner. The Special Candle Light Dinner would follow these mesmerizing moments at Cidade De Goa, one of the best 5 Star hotels. You would be served with a pre-decided menu on Ala-carte basis at the Chef Special Restaurant. With a minimal supplement of Rs. 500/- per person, you could choose to dine at Chef Special Restaurant at Grand Hyatt with of course a pre-decided menu. We would drop you back to the hotel after dinner.
It's Time To AdieuToday you would adieu to this fantastic destination and would be coming back to your home to plan for your next visit with us. You would be dropped at the airport by early morning after your checking out of the hotel. After that, you would be on your own. We wish you a happy journey and would be looking forward to your lovely feedback to serve you better on your next trip with us.
· Assistance on arrival at Railway station/Bus stand/Airport
· Welcome, Drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic).
· 03 Nights and 04 Days accommodation at a good hotel as per the respective rooms.
· Entire Site seeing by AC car
· Pick and Drop from New Delhi Railway Station/Airport
· All Toll Tax, Green Tax, Parking Charges, and Driver Stay during Visit.
· Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt,Etc.
· Fare – Air/Train
· Any Entrance fees for monuments or sights
· Rides and other charges
· Government Service Tax
· Taxi service not exclusively mentioned in the package.
· Only items explicitly mentioned in the package are inclusive, otherwise all are exclusive.
While on Trip you need to carry your Identity Proof's along with you. At Hotels Manager or Receptionists may ask for your travel documents. Documents needed are mentioned below in accordance with age
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD (5 to 11 years) : Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card
- CHILD (2 to 4 years) : Aadhar Card / School ID
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs