Goa is a state in western India with coastlines stretching along the Arabian Sea. Its long history as a Portuguese colony prior to 1961 is evident in its preserved 17th-century churches and the area’s tropical spice plantations. Goa is also known for its beaches, ranging from popular stretches at Baga and Palolem to those in laid-back fishing villages such as Agonda.
Arrive GoaAs soon as you will arrive at Goa Airport you will get transferred to the hotel in Goa by a sharing vehicle. After arriving to the hotel you will be checking in to your hotel and you will be catered with a welcome drink there. You can spend the rest of the day at leisure or if you wish you can explore the streets of Goa on your Own. An overnight stay will be provided at the hotel itself.
Explore GoaOn the next day, after taking your breakfast, you can enjoy the day at leisure for own activities or you can plan your schedule for sightseeing in Goa for some places of North Goa Beaches (Calangute / Baga etc) at your own cost or also shop for your loved ones in Panjim. Take an overnight stay at the hotel in Goa itself.
Goa SightSeeingOn the day 3, after taking a yummy breakfast you rest of the day will be at leisure for own activities or you may opt for optional tours at your own cost such as an excursion to Dudhsagar waterfalls, South Goa sightseeing, etc. An overnight stay will be provided at the hotel in Goa. Please Note: At Dudhsagar waterfalls, weather permitting will not happen during monsoon.
DepartureThe day 4 is the last day of your trip and on this day after taking breakfast, you will be transferred to Goa Airport for your onward journey. This transfer is included in your tour package.
· Assistance on arrival at Railway station/Bus stand/Airport
· Welcome, Drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic).
· 03 Nights and 04 Days accommodation at a good hotel as per the respective rooms.
· Entire Site seeing by AC car
· Pick and Drop from New Delhi Railway Station/Airport
· All Toll Tax, Green Tax, Parking Charges, and Driver Stay during Visit.
· Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt,Etc.
· Fare – Air/Train
· Any Entrance fees for monuments or sights
· Rides and other charges
· Government Service Tax
· Taxi service not exclusively mentioned in the package.
· Only items explicitly mentioned in the package are inclusive, otherwise all are exclusive.
While on Trip you need to carry your Identity Proof's along with you. At Hotels Manager or Receptionists may ask for your travel documents. Documents needed are mentioned below in accordance with age
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD (5 to 11 years) : Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card
- CHILD (2 to 4 years) : Aadhar Card / School ID
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs